Friday, June 26, 2009

I Got A Bulldog

According to the 2007 American Kennel Club registration figures, the Bulldog muscled its way into the 10th spot on the organization's annual list of the most popular breeds in America. This year, it was revealed that in 2008, the popular college mascot breed waddled its way up to the number 8 spot, while the Labrador still continues to remain the most popular dog breed in the United States. What spot will the bulldog take in 2009? Inquiring minds want to know.

But really, whether you have a Bulldog #8, Labrador #1, Yorkshire Terrier #2, Dachshund #7, Poodle #9 or Pug #15, you are your dog's biggest fan. Although my breed is not represented, I have become smitten with this kennel of FouFou Dog luggage tags. They are just adorable! Currently, they come in the styles of 11 popular dog breeds, as well as a cat! Inside each tag, you will find a standard address card for you to fill out.

I don't just use them for my luggage -- I use them to hang off my purse. Believe me when I tell you they are real conversation starters and networking tools. Everyone wants to know where I got them. And, although FouFou Dog will introduce a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in the fall of 2009, I only wish they would introduce my breed, the English Toy Spaniel. I bet Portuguese Water Dog, Bobama (as I like to call him) wishes the same.

No comments: