Thursday, January 04, 2007

No Coated Canines

I spoke to my friend, Julie Abdu, the owner of Thayer and Ridge. She was upset because the weather is so warm and canines in the Northeast are not wearing coats. So, of course, pet stores are not re-ordering. Julie and her team, make a fine coat. And then of course, because she is my friend, I gave her a great idea. I told her to spent her time this summer marketing her wares to pet boutiques where the winters are bad like Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and other states with blizzard like conditions (i.e: Colorado). And, to break out with a topper coat, a lite-weight winter coat for dogs who are living in the Northeast. I bet she does it because if I do say so myself, I got great fucking ideas. Read my monthly column in Pet Business www.petbusiness.com

No comments: