Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Truth Hurts

Don't you just love Sunday Nights? In four minutes, The Sopranos. I must admit it that I do hate the dream sequence stuff. The garbage that we saw two weeks ago. Come on Dave Chase. We had to wait for how many years? Something, like two. Give us all a break. Be a bit more creative. Well, give me a minute. I need to think......After a weak last session, please, restore your creative genius. And besides, let's face it Hollywood. Nobody did THE DREAM SEQUENCES better that the writers of Dallas.

God help us! Did you hear? They are going to make a Dallas movie. Have you seen whom they are going to cast. Okay, big man Travolta is a good call but J.Lo as Sue Ellen and Shirley MacLean as Miss Ellie. Get real. Movie is ruined before it starts. I really don't want to get into now but I could recast that movie in five minutes. I will give you a sampling of my creative talent. Forget Jessica Simpson. Cast Britney Spears in that simpleton role as Lucy Ewing. She needs a break more than ever now. Stuck with Popo. Popajodo. Brit should have listened to her ChiChi, BitBit; it seemed that the Chichuaha liked to bite Kevin. Girl, he is no good. Remember, dogs tell no lies.

Back to pets. Rumors are always-JUICY. Well, I shouldn't say rumors. The truth hurts. I heard a few things this afternoon and this evening. I just want to let you know that I can't give you names, dates or places. Let's just say a pet company Big Time Exec was axed by his overseas boss. A few others fell by his hand before he got the axe but I understand he didn't know it was coming.

Life's a funny thing. You never know when the other shoe is going to drop or kick you in the ass.

No comments: