Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Are you still serving the Sugar Pie?


I have never been an Anna Nicole Smith fan. As far as I'm concerned, she is a low class scandal that won't die. Did you ever she the documentary about her family and past lovers. Real white trash. Please know that I do feel bad that her son died and especially how he died. What ashame! But is her grief so overwhelming or important that ET has to report it every single day. I guess ET has no other celebrity news. So, I guess that they continue to bore us with Anna Nicole. If they are going to continue to bore me, serve me up some Sugar Pie. For those of you who don't know, Sugar Pie is Anna's Toy Poodle. I have one question, how is the dog handling the grief of Daniel's death? I'm sure Sugar Pie is grieving quietly and in seclusion. See dogs, do teach us life lessons. Maybe, Anna's old dog can teach her some new tricks

No comments: