Sunday, March 25, 2007

Misstep with Fresh Step

Friends and family call me "Bleach". That's cuz I'm devoted to Chlorox. And there are occasions lately, when I use the Chlorox product, Fresh Step Crystals. Not my brand of choice but they sell the bag in my Associated Supermarket on Mulberry Street. And I am addicted to crystals. I am a cat owner too or should I say three; Harrison, Hayden and Hamilton-the three Himalayans. CFA ranked cats. Get the picture. But dear Chlorox, you to be kidding me with this new Fresh Step campaign. A cat holding its crotch and the slogan that reads "It is hard to find your litter box if you can't smell it." So tell me, what is the meaning of your newest ad? Are you telling me and the millions of cat owners that cats are so stupid that their litterboxes have to stink for them to remember where their litterboxes are? Hmmm. Another thought...If I use your products, my box will be so clean and odor free but then, there is the possiblity that I might have the misfortune of having an inappropriate elimination problems with my cats because they could potentially forget where to find their litterboxes. Then, of course, there is the potential bladder problem to deal with since my cat or should I say yours, is "holding" it. If you have any comments for me, you know where to find me.

No comments: